6 Day Vitality Retreat
May 15 - Sept 4, 2020
“The Yoga instructor personalized our class, connected with us and had great energy.”
Yoga & Rafting Adventure with REO
- 5 nights Glamping in queen, full-size or single bed options (upgrades to tents with King beds available)
- Up to 14 outdoor yoga classes with qualified instructors including 2 customized sessions
- One-hour full-body aromatherapy massage or treatment
- Choice of: whitewater rafting trip on Nahatlatch or Thompson rivers (exciting), or scenic float trip on Fraser river (easy), or a 2nd 1-hour full-body massage
- Guided hike into the Nahatlatch Canyon (1 hour)
- 14 healthy + hearty meals with dessert & beverages – vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free options with advance notice
- Coffee, organic tea, milk, almond milk, hot chocolate, juice, water
- $20 gift certificate towards a 2nd adventure
- Hot tub, volleyball, nightly campfires, private beach & nature trail
- Bonus: Social hour with wine, craft cider & appetizers every Mon & Wed night
This retreat runs from May 15 until September 4, 2020. You can book this 6-day retreat on any date in that range. Our very experienced in-house yoga instructors will lead the retreat.
Rates - Book now for 2020!
All prices are per person. Sale ends January 1st, 2020
4-Share Glamping Tent1
3-Share Glamping Tent
2-Share Glamping Tent
Single Occupancy Glamping Tent
Luxe King-bed Upgrade
|2-Share Upgrade (PP)
||Single Occ. Upgrade
|All prices are per person (PP). Add 10% taxes & fees. USD prices based on current exchange rates. Trip locations may change due to water levels.
Questions? Call 604.941.9777 or 1.800.736.7238 or email bookings | Cancellation Policy
1. If a group of 4 books at the 4-share rate, they will receive a private glamping tent for 4 people. If a group of 1 books at the 4-share rate, they will be booked into a tent with with 3 other like-minded guests who have booked similar packages. The same goes for 3-share and 2-share glamping tents.
Our Social Hour is proudly sponsored by: Wards Cider
& Dead Frog Brewery