Club REO Bronze 3 Day - The Best Family Getaway
"We spent 2 nights at this beautiful location in the middle of nowhere - our 3 children (16, 14 and 11) had a blast - cliff jumping, archery, river rafting and my husband and I enjoyed the outdoor yoga."
Glamping, Meals + Outdoor Adventures with REO
SUNDAY to THURSDAY
arrivals receive a bonus kids activity; either a guided archery
session (ages 5+) or a cliff jumping
adventure (ages 11+ late July & Aug). Mon and Wed evenings join our social hour
with wine, craft beer or cider and appetizers. On Sun, Tue & Thu nights at the blazing campfire, your kids can make a North American delicacy S’mores
! Complete your stay with a complimentary yoga
session (ages 15+) on one of our outdoor yoga stages.
Family All-inclusive Holiday
- 2 nights in a Glamping tent with Queen or Single bed options (upgrades available for Luxe King beds)
- 5 home-style meals with dessert & beverages – vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free selections with advance notice
- Guided Nahatlatch Canyon hike
- Hot tub, volleyball, nightly campfires, private beach & nature trail
- All equipment provided – wetsuit, booties, life jacket & helmet
Choice of 1 of the following adventures
- Whitewater rafting Nahatlatch River (ages 10+); must be 13+ to raft advanced Class 4+ section. Available May - August.
- Stand-up paddle boarding tour or kayaking on Nahatlatch Lake (ages 9+). Available May - Sept.
- Thompson River rafting (ages 12+). Available August & Sept.
- Fraser River scenic rafting (ages 4+). Available late June - August.
- Mehatl Falls hike (ages 8+). Available late June - August.
- Kids camp: qualified babysitter, crafts, age appropriate games/sports, exploring nature (ages 4+). Available May - Sept.
- Full-body, aromatherapy massage (ages 15+). May - Sept.
- Whitewater kayaking on Class 3+ rapids (ages 15+). Available August – Sept add $60 CAD pp.
All prices per person. Sale ends April 5, 2019.
|All prices are per person (PP). Add 10% taxes & fees. USD prices based on current exchange rates. Trip locations may change due to water levels.
Questions? Call 604.941.9777 or 1.800.736.7238 or email bookings | Cancellation Policy