REO Rafting & Yoga Resort
Cancellation Policy 2023
Reservations & Deposits:• All promotional sale rates require full payment by the dates specified.
• A 15% deposit is required to make a reservation.
• Balances will now be automatically collected 15 days prior to date of trip booked.
• Upon payment/deposit you are agreeing to all terms, conditions & policies.
• Date changes in calendar year permitted (no fees).
Date Changes & Transfers:
• Transfer your booking to another person for same trip date (no fees).
• Cancellations due to illness will not be accepted more than 30 days in advance.
• Cancel 15 or more days prior to trip: 100% credit voucher for deposits made, no refunds
→ Deposits made before October 1, 2020: Credit vouchers valid until August 1st, 2022
→ Deposits made after October 1, 2020: Credit vouchers valid until August 1st, 2023
→ Deposits made after September 15, 2021: Credit vouchers valid until August 1st, 2024
→ Deposits made after September 15, 2022: Credit vouchers valid until August 1st, 2025
• Cancel less than 15 days: no credit voucher for deposits made, no refunds
Check-in & Late Arrivals:• The check-in times for rafting day trips are 9:00am and 1:00pm.
• The check-in times for 1-night stays are 1:00pm or 4:00pm.
• The check-in time for overnight stays of 2 nights or more is 4:00pm.
→ Please review your invoice for your arrival time.
* Our Guest Services Centre is closed at 7:00pm on Friday and 6:30pm all other days of the week. If you arrive later than 7:00pm you may be subject to a late fee of $25 per person.
• There is a minimum number of guests who are needed to run any of our trips/activities. In the unlikely event that you book on a date where the minimum number of attendees is not met, you may be asked to change your date, choose another one of our activities, or receive a 100% credit voucher for any payments made.
Trip Rquirements:In order to safely guide activities, there are guidelines and requirements in place that are followed at all times by REO Rafting LTD.
These requirements include but are not limited to:
- Safe environmental conditions (river water levels, obstructing hazards, road conditions, etc.)
- Personal weight does not exceed the capacity of our gear
- Good fitness and physical capabilities
- Ability to listen and follow directions
- NO consumption of prohibited substances 8 hours before or during the activity (alcohol, drugs, vapes)
- Well-being and safety of our guides can be upheld
*Any harassment or negative comments made to our guides will not be tolerated.
If we determine that these requirement cannot be upheld, we remain the right to remove you from or completely cancel an activity. In the event that this occurs, you may be asked to change your date, choose another one of our activities, or receive a 100% credit voucher for any payments made.