Riverside Escape Yoga Retreat Aug 11-15, 2019
5-Day All-Inclusive Adventure of a Lifetime with Jamessee & Emily. Morning Yoga, Acro Yoga, Meditation, Massage, Whitewater Rafting, Canyon Hike, 11 Meals & 2 Social Hours!
SPRING SALE: from $795 USD All-inclusive
|5 Day Riverside Escape Yoga Retreat August 11-15, 2019
All-inclusive: 11 meals + up to 10 yoga sessions + canyon hike + whitewater rafting + full-body massage + social hour
|Book April 5/19
$CAD / $USD
|1 Person in 4 Share Glamping Tent; Shared tent, 4 double beds, pp||$1125||$1050 / $795|
|1 Person in Private Glamping Tent; Private tent 1 queen or double bed||$1725||$1650 / $1250|
|2 People in Private Glamping Tent; Share 1 queen or 2 double beds pp||$1425||$1350 / $1025|
|2 People Luxe King Glamping Tent; 1 King bed in Luxe tent for 2, pp||$1575||$1500 / $1135|
|2nd Adventure||2nd Massage w/ $20 credit||Own Tent or RV pp|
|$120 CAD / $90 USD||$100 CAD / $75 USD||$9150 CAD / $695 USD|
Check out Our Glamping Tents, Photo Gallery, and River Safety.
2019 Update: REO included in 5 of the Best Yoga Retreats in British Columbia.
5-Day/4-Night Yoga Adventure Retreat includes:
- 4 nights Glamping: 4-share river's edge tents with full-size beds are base package; 2-share queen and luxe king bed upgrades available (sample our luxe units here)
- Up to 10 wellness sessions on our beautiful outdoor yoga stage including; Yoga (Hatha, Yin, Vinyasa, Meditation/Pranayama), Acro Yoga & more (instructor bios below)
- Whitewater Rafting Adventure on the Nahatlatch River or scenic float (easy)
- 60-minute full-body massage
- Guided hike into the Nahatlatch Canyon
- 11 home-style meals & desserts; vegan options available
- Coffee, organic tea, milk, almond milk, hot chocolate, juice, water
- Full use of the resort facilities & amenities
- Campfire and hot tub entertainment area
- BONUS: Free Social Hour with wine, appies & craft beer on Monday & Wednesday night!
ALL LEVELS WELCOME, nothing is too easy or too hard.
Check out this 90-sec video showcasing our river's edge retreat (click here).
Jamessee MoultonWith 18 years in gymnastics, Jamessee has always been intrigued by what the human body can do. Yoga has taught him to shift his focus from what the body can do to exploring how to get the body there.
Traveling across the globe to both teach and practice acroyoga is how Jamessee likes to spend his free time. In today's society of emails, youtube and text messages, acroyoga brings back the human element and helps people connect with one another and work towards common goals.
With a focus on foundation, Jamessee uses progressive lesson planning to work towards peak poses. Sprinkled with games and excersizes designed to challenge all skill levels, if you leave smiling then you've accomplished exactly what you were supposed to.
For the past 8 years Emily has been practicing yoga almost every single day. It all began in high school, she fell in love with the practice and the mental and physical benefits it brought to her. She fell in love with the way it made her feel and wants to pass that on to all of you.
Emily currently teaches everything from chair yoga for seniors to advanced classes. Her class begins calmly and flows into a long flow to warm the body with movements linked to every breath and finishes off with a deep stretch and relaxation. Her goal is for you to leave the class with an intense feeling of relaxation and clarity.
Emily stumbled into acro yoga when Jamessee attended one of her classes and offered for her to join his practice. She loved acro right away and has been practicing ever since.