Thompson River (Class 3+): Whitewater Rafting Day TripJoin REO on the legendary Thompson River in our small paddle rafts
Price-Match Guarantee: We take 8 guests/raft & guarantee our price with any company in similar size rafts. Go Small, Live Big! Jan 15 Sale: Save 25-40%
Thompson Day Trip
Definitely, one of the best August and September paddle rafting trips in Canada. 15 Class 3-4 rapids. Huge rollercoaster waves!
|Thompson River Full Day: Class 3-4 rapids
Reg $180 pp Available August 15 to September 15
| REG RATE 2019
$CAD / $USD
|Pay by Jan 15/19
$CAD / $USD
|Adults: Full day adventure with lunch & snacks (35 km)||$175 / $133||$135 / $103|
|Groups of 12+
||$155 / $118||$115 / $88|
|Groups of 24+||$145 / $110||$105 /$80|
|Groups of 36+ 604-941-9777; 1-800-736-7238 or email bookings.||$139 / $106||$99 / $75|
Families of 5 with youth under 22 years of age, check out 1-Night Club REO.
Check out Our Glamping Tents, Photo Gallery, and River Safety.
Thompson river trips are run daily from mid-August to September depending on water levels and reservations. For trips May to mid-August see Nahatlatch River day trips. We offer the best river trips at the best water levels, check out our Monthly Trip Planner.
|Group of 12+ w RT Bus||Group of 24+ with RT Bus||Group of 36+ with RT Bus|
|from $205 CAD pp||from $175 CAD pp||from $159 CAD pp|
Group rates above are per person, $CAD with round trip bus shuttle from Vancouver and return. For questions to customize your group trip, please call 604-941-9777 or 1-800-736-RAFT or email Bookings
Raft the Thompson with REO
- One of the best Aug and Sep paddle rafting trips in all of Canada. Enjoy huge roller coaster waves, desert canyon scenery, hot climate and warm water for swimming.
- Why is Aug and Sep the best time to raft the Thompson? Unlike most rivers in North America, the Thompson is too high to paddle raft until the river level drops. During the sizzling summer heat (canyon temperatures soar to 40+ C / 100 + F), the river levels begin to fall and the waves actually become bigger and more defined!
- REO uses paddle rafts with 8-9 paddlers while many companies take motor rafts with up to 22 passengers in one raft. Smaller rafts are more responsive and provide an exhilarating ride!
- We also offer oar rafts with paddle assist, ideal for families and those that would rather enjoy the scenery and not paddle too hard. Recommended for ages 12+ (we make exceptions for youth with previous experience and/or strong swimming ability)
Thompson Day Trips include
- 1 professional REO river guide for every 8 guests (no noisy motors on our rafts!)
- All rafting and safety equipment
- Wetsuit & booties (optional) for your paddling pleasure
- Catered lunch & river snacks featuring fresh seasonal fruit, sweets, and beverages
- Bus transportation from Lytton BC meet spot at 11 am, return by 4:30 pm. Arrive 10 min early for check-in/waivers
- Group trips with bus transportation depart Vancouver BC at 8:00 am and return to Vancouver 8 pm