Canadian Glamping Adventures 5 Day / 4 Night
"We returned to the UK having spent 5 days at REO as part of a 2-week holiday. I can't recommend the resort highly enough, it's the perfect balance between adventure and relaxation."
Glamping, Meals + Outdoor Adventures with REO
BONUS! SUNDAY to THURSDAY
arrivals receive an extra kids activity; either a guided archery session (ages 5+) or a cliff jumping adventure (ages 11+ late July & Aug). On Monday and Wednesday evenings you can join our social hour with wine, craft beer or cider
and appetizers. On Sun, Tue & Thu nights at the blazing campfire, your kids can make a North American delicacy S’mores! Complete your stay with a complimentary yoga session (ages 15+) on one of our outdoor yoga stages.
All-inclusive 5 days / 4 nights Includes:
- 4 nights in a river’s edge Glamping tent
- 11 home-style meals with dessert & beverages – vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free selections with advance notice
- Guided hike into the Nahatlatch Canyon
- Hot tub, volleyball, nightly campfires, private beach & nature trail
- Use of all resort amenities including, showers, washrooms and WiFi internet access
Choice of 3 of the Following Adventures
- 1-hour full-body massage + yoga session (ages 15+)
- Nahatlatch River whitewater rafting (ages 10+). Available May - August.
- Thompson River whitewater rafting (ages 12+). Available August & Sept.
- Fraser River scenic rafting (ages 4+). Available late June - August.
- All equipment provided – wetsuit, booties, life jacket & helmet
Additional optional activities such as kayaking, paddle boarding, advanced rafting and kids club are available on site for an additional cost, payable at resort.
All prices are per person. (queen, double or single options)
2 People Sharing
3 People Sharing
4 People Sharing
5 People Sharing
|All prices are per person (PP). Add 10% taxes & fees. USD prices based on current exchange rates. Trip locations may change due to water levels.
Questions? Call 604.941.9777 or 1.800.736.7238 or email bookings | Cancellation Policy
Our Social Hour is proudly sponsored by: Wards Cider
& Dead Frog Brewery