Canadian Glamping Adventure 3 Day / 2 Night
"My Version of Heaven – Location, People, Food, Activities"
Glamping, Meals + Outdoor Adventures with REO
BONUS! SUNDAY to THURSDAY arrivals receive an extra kids activity; either a guided archery session (ages 5+) or a cliff jumping adventure (ages 11+ late July & Aug). On Monday and Wednesday evenings you can join our social hour with wine, craft beer or cider and appetizers. On Sun, Tue & Thu nights at the blazing campfire, your kids can make a North American delicacy S’mores! Complete your stay with a complimentary yoga session (ages 15+) on one of our outdoor yoga stages.
All-inclusive 3 days / 2 nights Includes:
- 2 nights in a river’s edge Glamping tent
- 5 home-style meals with dessert & beverages – vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free selections with advance notice
- 1 whitewater rafting trip ideal for active adults and youth ages 10+; or a 1-hour full-body massage plus yoga session
- Guided hike into the Nahatlatch Canyon
- Hot tub, volleyball, nightly campfires, private beach & nature trail
- Use of all resort amenities including, showers, washrooms and WiFi internet access
- All equipment provided – wetsuit, booties, life jacket & helmet
Rates - Book now for 2020!
All prices are per person. (queen, double or single bed options)
2 People Sharing
3 People Sharing
4 People Sharing
5 People Sharing
|All prices are per person (PP). Add 10% taxes & fees. USD prices based on current exchange rates. Trip locations may change due to water levels.
Questions? Call 604.941.9777 or 1.800.736.7238 or email bookings | Cancellation Policy
Our Social Hour is proudly sponsored by: Wards Cider
& Dead Frog Brewery