Exclusive 3-Day Retreat
The Ultimate Team-Bonding Adventure
"We did a team building adventure on the river with 30 friends. WOW! We all had an incredible time. The river rafting was world class."
- Exclusive use of the entire REO resort for your group!
- 2 Nights in our river's edge Glamping tents (linens & towels provided); you have access to all 25 of our glamping tents
- Three adventures lead by professional guides – one certified guide for every 4 to 8 guests. Choice of whitewater rafting, scenic rafting, Mehatl Cascades hike, lake kayaking & paddle boarding and a 1-hour, full-body massage
- All equipment for your safety and comfort is provided
- Private yoga sessions for your group at our outdoor shala
- 2 Nights of musical entertainment at campfire and/or performing stage
- 5 catered meals with desserts and beverages – vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free selections with advance notice
- 2 Premium 3-course dinner upgrades
- 2 Deluxe social hours with appetizers, craft beer & cider, wine
- All resort amenities - hot tub, hot showers, washrooms, nature trails, private beach & WIFI
Not Everyone up for the Challenge of Whitewater?
Substitute a relaxing massage in lieu of rafting (limited availability) and enjoy rejuvenating yoga classes at our outdoor yoga shala.
All prices are per person and subject to inclusions. Rate below is for the above inclusions with a min of 30 guests (max of 90 guests)
Group of 30
Is your group larger than 30? Contact us for rates.
|All prices are per person (PP). Add 10% taxes & fees. USD prices based on current exchange rates. Trip locations may change due to water levels.
Questions? Call 604.941.9777 or 1.800.736.7238 or email bookings | Cancellation Policy
|My Version of Heaven - Location, People, Food, Activities ★★★★★
“Incredible weekend at REO. The tents are so comfy and inviting with decks overlooking the river. The food… OMG the food… everything was so delicious, even the vegan food was to die for.”
We have an excellent safety record and a reputation as an innovator in customer care and service. Our industry-leading safety and operating standards have provided quality adventure trips to over 100,000 guests from around the world for 37 years! Our senior guides and trips leaders are certified and have extensive experience. Judgement and leadership by risk management decision-makers, is the key to ensuring guest safety. REO uses self-bailing rafts and provides top quality gear (life jackets, wetsuits, helmets & paddles). We take great pride in presenting an interesting and complete safety briefing prior to each activity.